Groupe Analekta inc. (ANALEKTA) is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website or while participating in our contests/promotions. This policy outlines our personal information handling practices for both online and offline data. If you give us personal information, we will treat it according to this policy.
If you are not satisfied with our written response to your privacy-related concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy covers the ANALEKTA's websites and is applicable worldwide.
Collection of your personal information
Some of the reasons why we collect your personal information include, among others:
- participation in a contest
- participation in a promotion
- newsletter subscriptions
- registration to membership programs
Uses of your personal information:
We will only use your personal information in the way it is specified in this policy. We will not subsequently change the way your personal information is used without your consent. Some of the ways we may use your personal information include:
- To provide contests, sweepstakes or other marketing promotional activities on the analekta.com or affiliate websites. Personal information may be collected to administer those programs.
- To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping information related to a prize or product.
- To understand more about you, so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and artistes that may be of interest.
- Subscriptions to some newsletters can be managed through the ANALEKTA site, more specifically on the main page of the site. In addition, each email newsletter includes instructions on how you can unsubscribe from that particular mailing.
- You may also unsubscribe from ANALEKTA's various newsletters by sending an email to email@example.com
- To allow you to forward information to another individual such as a friend or co-worker. ANALKETA does not store the personal information of the third party. We collect the information for the sole purpose of sending a one-time email. If you choose to use our referral service to inform a colleague or friend, we will only ask for a contact name and email address.
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content.
- To provide customer feedback and support.
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
- Accessing and updating your personal information (We need your help in keeping the personal information you have shared with us accurate and up to date. Please notify us of any changes to your personal information. Our sites allow you to make these updates yourself online via a particular program's member page. )
- To support recruitment enquiries
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so. However, your personal information may be shared with partners or sponsors of a specific contest or promotion when their identity is officially disclosed in the communication surrounding the activity.
We may also share your personal information with authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction. For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We only provide third-party agents with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service or transaction.
We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process by disclosing your personal information and other related information, if necessary. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We will ask you for your opt-in consent to share your personal information with a third party for any other reason.
Security of your personal information
ANALEKTA is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. We utilize a combination of security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.à
While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit.
We recommend you to take every precaution in protecting your personal information when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser.
We also include web beacons in HTML-formatted e-mail newsletters in order to count how many newsletters (or particular articles, links, etc.) are being accessed.
Current versions of web browsers offer enhanced user controls regarding the placement and duration of both first and third party cookies. Search for "cookies" under your web browser's Help menu for more information on cookie management features available to you.
Our websites may provide links to other third-party websites which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) sites.
Transfer of Personal Information
We may transfer your personal information to any of our subsidiary worldwide or to third parties acting on our behalf for the purposes of processing or storage.
Validating of our privacy practices